Department/Section: Technology Strategy and Architecture
Job Title: Title: Technology Compliance, Quality and KM Advanced Specialist
Reports to: Title: Technology Strategy and Architecture Manager
Accountable to the Technology Strategy and Architecture Manager Responsible for Apply risks, quality, security standards, processes and procedures and monitor adherence to standards across technology functions in coordination with Zain Group and Zain Sudan teams.
- Awareness and handling of internal and external audits to ensure risk framework is applied, correctly and comprehensively.
- Implementation and automation of quality related standards, policies, procedures and processes (e.g. health checks), in alignment with corporate quality functions, according to Group guidelines and best practices (e.g. COBIT, eTOM, ITIL, etc.)
- Audit technology activities so that all relevant procedural/compliance requirements are fulfilled
- Development of processes documentation that includes scope, RASCI, KPIs, SLAs and ensure Implementation of processes using Business process management platform BPM using business process management notation v2 BPMN.2.
- Review, Design, Embed and Audit Technology Processes across Technology Value Chain (Strategy-to-Portfolio, Requirements-to-Deploy, Request-to-Fulfil, Detect-to-Fix) in alignment with BE Function as well as Standards and Best Practices
- Develop templates for technology domains to report on compliance to standards and sign off on security check reports.
- Develop policies and guidelines for knowledge management.
- Support technology teams knowledge base section by enabling collection, structuring, sharing, and maintaining know-how, expertise and best practices.
- Define the information / knowledge hierarchy and collect knowledge requirements from different technology domains.
- Apply KM solution, identifying requirements for its development and align directly with Enterprise Enabling Applications Development
- Create awareness and drive adoption of KM in the technology department (e.g. with incentive structures, inclusion on performance appraisals, or gamification)
Typical Performance Measures:
- Quality Framework adherence.
- Bringing processes to automation.
- Managed audits and Findings and mitigations/resolution.
- Effectiveness of problem resolution/decision making/change control and risk management
- Compliment with company policies and regulations
- Alignment with company strategy
- Reports to Technology Strategy and Architecture Manager
Coordinate with other technology teams for technology aspects and challenges to be reflected on risks quality and security impact
What Do You Need to Qualify
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering Telecommunications or computer science.
- Professional qualifications preferred
- Business processes management automation platforms experience.
- ICT Applications and infrastructure experience is preferable.
- certification on ISO standards ,IS, ITIL or relevant is preferred
- Implementation and Audit of ISO9000, ISO27001, ISO30401 is preferable
- Knowledge of technology and security systems architecture design
- Technology Risk frameworks and standard experience
- Knowledge in technology , and security standards and protocols
- In-depth knowledge and experience of mobile technology operations.
- Understanding of the relevant regulatory, legal and other contextual factors impacting the successful management of network projects within the Sudan
- Ability to build relationships and dealing with people is the most crucial one.
- Conflict handling and resolution skills
- Highly developed documentation and reporting skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Investigative/Diagnostics approaches
- Concern for Standards/Efficiency
- Service oriented
- Professional and organized
- Able to work under pressure
Key Behaviours for Success:
- Developing self/ self-direct learning
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Analytical thinking (Great synthesizers/ Decision Making)
- Drive for results
About Zain Sudan:
The country’s leading operator was established in 1997 and today serves More than 16 million customers as of 31 August 2020, reflecting a market share of more than 48%. Possessing the country’s most advanced voice and data network, the operator’s network extends to an impressive 90% of the population with 2G, 3G and LTE sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Sudan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Sudan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Sudan workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Sudan talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Sudan please visit www.sd.zain.com
Vacancy Type : Full Time Employee