Position: HR Recruitment Specialist
Location: Khartoum – Bahri – Industrial aria
Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience
Gender: Male – Female
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data.
For application: please send your CV to this email